Thank you Every Word You Say for nominating me!
I am really glad. Actually I was daily going through my dashboards to see whether I have been nominated for something else or not! 😛 So mean, I know.
But, then also I missed reading Every Word You Say‘s 2 posts in which I was nominated. So, I am late.
But, now here I am by accepting this awesome challenge by Every Word You Say – Freestyle Writing Challenge!
I am adding a logo here on my own 🙂 Its my creation. 🙂
Please add this logo in your posts.
My nominations are-
- Dear Life
- Stars Of Life
- Saffron Trail A Bliss
- Alex The Shadow Girl
The rules are:
1. Open a blank Document
2. Set a stop watch or your mobile phone timer to 5 or 10 minutes, whichever challenge you prefer.
3. Your topic is at the foot of this post BUT DO NOT SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT UNTIL YOU ARE READY WITH YOUR TIMER!!!
4. Once you start writing do not stop until the alarm sounds!
5. Do not cheat by going back and correcting spelling and grammar using spell check (it is only meant for you to reflect on your own control of sensible thought flow and for you to reflect on your ability to write with correct spelling and grammar.)
6. You may or may not pay attention to punctuation or capitals.
7. At the end of your post write down ‘No. of words = ____” to give an idea of how much you can write within the time frame.
8. Do not forget to copy paste the entire passage on your blog post with a new topic for your nominees and copy paste these rules with your nomination (at least five (5) bloggers).
I took the ‘5 min’ challenge. I was given the topic HAPPINESS. So, here’s my writing.
Happiness to me is not just about the success that you gain. This I say because, recently I got my 1st success to enter into the real world, my 10th Boards. But still, that happiness gets covered up by something strange- and that is the upset mind. Something unacceptable happening in personal life always makes a person unhappy,even if he/she has achieved what he has always wanted to.
Happiness can definitely be regained through our hobbies, if we try to pursue them again. Happiness at such depressed times is like ‘ A drop’s help to someone drowning’. (Doobte ko tinke ka sahara).
Happiness , at such times can be brought to us by someone, may be a stranger who listens to our anxiety, to our feelings and expresses his/her opinion on that. And that is why, this blog gave me happiness at my depressed times. Because, my co-bloggers did found time to read mine.
No. of words – 154 in 5 minutes.
*EDIT: Sorry guys, I wrote a wrong proverb. The proverb in English is “A drowning man clutches a straw”.
So here’s your topic- Being an Independent Teen.
Hope to see your posts soon! Wishing all my nominations Good Luck!