Oh Gosh! Its been too many awards from a few days. That’s good but I think my followers(friends) will think I have nothing else to post other than these Award Posts. But that’s definitely not the case. I have things in my mind for upcoming posts and I will surely do them soon.
So, here’s again another award – Liebster Award and thanks to “Every Word You Say“. She is just so awesome and I read almost every post of her with great delight. Go check out her blog. If she will read this, I am sure she is gonna blush! 😉 (Sure, you can dear, its no harm!)
She says this is the 1st blog award, she ever heard of. That’s true for me also. This is the 1st blog award I ever heard of and even I waited for the day when I’ll get this award. And am really happy.
Here’s the awesome, attractive logo.
So, the rules are :
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
- Answer the 10 questions the nominator gave you.
Here they are:
- If you had to sum up your life with one sentence, what would it be? I guess that would be : “I am sure I have had many many great as well as weird and bad experiences , but what I am 200% sure is that I still have many learning experiences to explore and that exploration will be my happiness”.
- What is your dream job? Well, my dream jobs are many. But first and foremost is as a computer engineer in a big multinational company, like Google, Facebook, WhatsApp, etc. etc.(coz thats the thing I would enjoy doing the most). Actually, I wanna go to any foreign country and live there 3-4 years to enjoy my life and meet new people while still doing my job. After that I wanna go for administrative services in my own country (to make my parents proud and also to do some good for the society). But, it is my earnest desire to become a politician at a later stage of my life, but I think that will forever remain as a wish only. But let’s hope so. I wanna go in politics, because its high time old people ruling the country with age-old worst political strategies and we are all fed up with it. For things to change someone has to step down in the mud and clean it for the sake of all. (Too complicated, no?)
- What is your favourite thing about yourself (can be a physical feature or your personality, or both!)? Ummm, let me think! Ah, yes,- I analyse things a lot (usually, more than required- thats the thing I like about myself as well as hate about myself).
- Do you own any pets? No, I would never if it remains upto me coz it really hurts a lot when they go away from your life (and I mean it that it hurts really a lot, more than I can ever express through words). Coz, I used to own a parrot, with whom I was not that attached as much as my parents did, but when it died……….. rest you know what I mean.
- What is a weird thing you thought/believed as a child?That actors and actresses acted behind the screen of the TV. They acted on a stage behind the TV screen and that stage resembled that of a theater. And I also thought the actors did the same behind the screen of theater as well. And I thought I could enter inside the TV and watch them act. (HEY! I am so sorry, I accidently added this question while seeing your answers to this question. Coz, I have written this with hard recalling, I won’t delete these lines.) 😛
5.What sounds can you hear right now? Voices of lead actors of the show “Kumkum Bhagya” and the fan rotating and the keyboard being typed on with the plastic wrapper still on it. My granny is watching with loud volume (every one of us in the house do the same- loud volume, every time we see TV). But I hate this show.
6.If you could only keep one physical object that you own and everything else would be destroyed,what would you keep?My personal diary and also a pillow if possible. (It would be very comfy to relax anywhere).
7.What were you like when you were growing up? I was a very naughty girl. I remember, after a class test of Computer subject, when the teacher discussed the answers to the questions of the test, I realised that I made one mistake. And I did not want to miss the full score just by 1 mark. So, I forced the Class Leader to take the cupboard keys from the Class Teacher and get my Test Copy out from it and make me correct my mistake. She was about to it coz I forced her, but when Teacher asked why she wanted the keys, she told all the truth in innocence. Poor girl, she was scolded like anything and she was crying. Then I was called and even I was scolded. I cried a lot. And today I realise my mistake and I regret for that behaviour like anything. That girl is in another school now and if I ever get to talk to her I would definitely apologise for my worst behaviour.
8.What’s your favourite movie? Chak De India! , 2 states, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge and Ek Deewana Tha. Princess Diaries and Tangled are the most favorite among English films. (Still, I don’t watch much movies.These ones are fortunately seen by me when in good luck).
9.When was the last time you laughed and why? Seeing the Liebster Award post of Every Word You Say because she said that I am fabulous and all in that post. 🙂 Thanks!
10.What is your happiest memory? Umm, there are many but one is- When I got 96% in class 6th and was the topper in all the 4 sections of class 6th and me and my brother along with my parents went to Domino’s Pizza Shop in the mall which was not yet open (still construction work was on). And I was genuinely very happy with no other tension. Later on, on my every happy moment I had something to think upon which occupied my mind and didn’t allow me to enjoy the moment happily.
Oh God! Finally I answered these questions coz this time my answers are really very long………………..!
- nominate and link 10 bloggers (with under 200 followers).
- create 10 new questions for your nominees to answer.
- When was the last time you danced your life as if you have nothing to care about and you are the king or queen and were very happy?
- A thing you regret?
- The last time you made someone feel special?
- Your favourite subject?
- Any weird interest/unique interest?
- What does blogging mean for you?
- A lesson you want people to learn?
- The last time you did any stupid act?
- Which is the thing that makes you go crazy in a good way?
- Favourite celebrity?
Well, I am now eagerly waiting for the nominees to post.!