Finally the much awaited day has arrived. Honestly, I was eagerly waiting for this day to come – to get my 1st ever Blog Award ! And surprisingly, it is “Very Inspiring Blogger Award”.
Yesssss, you read it right! I was nominated for “Very Inspiring Blogger Award” by Ashish Kumar. Well, Ashish, thank you so so so so so much for this.
This nomination forced me to write a post. I was not going to write any post until my mind and heart urged me to write about a very crucial topic. I was not going to post because of some personal issues. But this nomination made me write and gave me the inspiration to write again and never leave this blog!
But truly, I think I don’t deserve the attribute “Inspiring Blogger”. I am sorry Ashish, but I really accept this award from you very humbly, but the truth is I am the one who is in search of something inspirational, so that , I can get motivated. But then also, I am very glad that someone finds my blog inspirational! That is really making me joyful!
Well, once again Thank You so much Ashish.
Here are my nominations for “Very Inspiring Blogger Award” ——–
So guys, with great effort I have made up this list coz I wanted to be honest with this job and I have tried my best to nominate the actual ‘Inspiring Bloggers’.
Congratulations to all the Nominees. You really inspire me.
The rules for Very Inspiring Blogger Award are mentioned below.
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the logo to your post.
- Nominate ten (10) bloggers you admire and inform them of the nomination.
(The following questions are added by me.)
- Nominees, please answer the following questions also. 🙂
- In your personal life, which person inspires you the most?
- Who is your role model?
- Do you make efforts to make others feel emotionally and mentally stronger? For example- to boost their confidence,or to give them suggestions or to help them the best you can?
- Which sound do you hear this current moment?
- Which is the best quote for you?